Sunday, August 17, 2008

Stop it..?

Another day with another life.. its goes on like wheel. Confessions, apologizing, creating dramas, laughter, cried (coz of my sister had suffer a left partial palsy-I do cry) these all can be really real and can be only for generating scenes. Its hard to understand peoples around you. So many people I met, men, women, gays, lesbians and those people have their own understandings and believe. Socio-anthropology, emm.. Its definitely hard to predict the emotion. Some people are emotionless. This sometimes comes into me. Don’t know although this is a emotional absorption from peoples that I met. Two characters to be managed at one time are totally maddening. Inside and outside are two different characters.

I saw a Wall-e disney’s cartoon. It’s fun. That robot should be a directive machine and the story is about a machine that has the emotion. I just feel that the story just teased me. It’s a great story. Some that I met; they just said that me is just like a robot. That is so not right. I do struggle my life to understand what I want for my life. While, thanks to god that drives me into something really keeps me busy and not trying to understand my meaning of existence.

Having no freedom life to upgrade into what I want is too depressing. But this upgrading is not to have something odd, Ops..! Like having a breast or vagina. Its just a little creative who I would like say to put a little attraction to my body. Not a tattoo. It’s an outfit morning to night. Do I have to get the approval for someone to be what’s on my body? No.. No more.

We’ve been talking about this for several years ago. And this all of those agreements are coming back. Stabbing on me. Ow..! Please. Stop this.. Stop.

What color I should wear. What type of jeans or slack to be on this days? Give me a little freedom to my life. Its just an outfit dear. Not to my fleshy body.

That’s the reason why I just love to be single. Some of people just came into my live saying that “as friend” and give directions. Ok.. At first, yes a little obedience to make some of agreements. Then.. Its just making worse. Like GPS locater, to observe where I am.? This makes me to be a cheater. I don’t want these cheating scenes on my diary.

Alright.. enough. Take a deep breath.. Fuh!!.. Push..!

I love my life like you love yours… Oww.. For improvement on my days, I just love to watch Rachel Ray and Martha Steward Shows. They just great. That is not a reason why I am sleeping after Buletin Utama to catch up these shows. Its because of my tired day long at work.

Last word..

Bye..

Sincerely From Bottom heart of Rania..

Daa~

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Archithings. Powered by Blogger