Monday, August 18, 2008

Moon Eclipse..?

Since the sky on that day is not so clear.. we cannot see the moon eclipsed. Me with my friends at KFC’s playground on that moment. Well.. Thanks to Fifi who told me this at the first place, and he told me to pray on moon eclipse on that moment. Well.. sorry dear Fifi, I was wif my frens at that time and I honestly didn’t know how the pray. Coz I never pray on moon eclipse before.

I saw once sun eclipse many years ago. I think it was when I was at high school. You know me, wif my temporary Amnesia. Struggling myself on remembering things. Well.. on that moment for sure Fire Benders cannot uses their fire skills (a part of Avatar the Lagend of Ang stories). It is a wonderful story which been introduce by my fren Safri who is away from me in KL. Fire Benders using Sun as their element to create power. And if this moon eclipse happened (I didn’t know although it happened, coz I don’t see it.) seeing is believing.. Surely Water Benders suspends their power at this moment. Quite a story. Huh!!

Ow.. about the moon eclipse.. sciencetifically it happens when the shadow of our earth hits the moon surface. So the moon didn’t shine its wonderful craters to earthlings. Emm.. yes, dear Miss Einstein. That is what I know.. but from other side of Hikmah is I don’t know. Only Allah know this. Amin..

Maybe The Al-Mighty tries to realize not to be over-reacting to so-called “Syurga Dunia”. Since Ramadhan is coming nearby. We perhaps need to comprehend and sacrifice a little time to Agama to ensure life is in a right track.

Not to be saying I am a Miss Obedience to Agama. I also not fully devoted my life with it.. Quite bad, sometimes. But every Ramadhan I will dedicate my soul to Him (hopefully this year..)

Emm.. childrens.. turn to the next page. Enough wif these Ustazah’s drama scenes. About this moon eclipse I am excited to see this. Coz I think, this is my first time to see this. Unfortunately.. Cannot be seen on that day.. Ouw.. hopefully I can see this in future. It’s a windy early morning. For me its too cold. Know me, wif my light Tee and jeans only.. I didn’t bring my winter jacket with full of fur on the collar (I don’t know what fur is that..) but surely wonderful on me. So I cannot stand much longer to see this clouds cover every inch of the sky (which also cover the Moon far from behind it..)

I just start my racing car and straight to home. Home sweet home.. starting my another nice cozy morning to play on my dream and hopefully not a nightmare.

Saying “Good nite Rania.. see u in the afternoon” hehehe.. (since Sunday is my another off day..) yahuuu..!!

So..

From Rania’s Eyes who cannot see the moon eclipse on 17/08/08.

Daa~

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Archithings. Powered by Blogger