Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Returns..

A nite with my good fren from SP at Salam Nasi Kandar Alor Star is a wonderful moment as he said that he will be return to Alor Star. Wah!..(This is a real emotion with no plastic thingies..) Well somebody will cry for his absence in SP onwards (I think..!!)

It’s a terribly shock that he’ll return and we can have some fun together. Notice that having a good quality frens is better than having a quantity frens with nothing. Emm.. Some people have their own perception. But I think, I’ll stick with this forever.

I am not the only one who is happy with this news.. Definitely, Wan, Zack(Zalia), Bang Cik, Man, Amy Mirza (as I don’t forget about her), One Baby and all other that he knew will also happy (maybe..)

Still didn’t know the date he’ll coming back to Alor Star. Surely we are happy with the words he said. Ahh..! so happening that we can shop together, karaoke, hang out each nite and conversate with fantasies and laughter all together.

A-hah!!.. Just heard from a fren of mine in KL.. I really don’t want to mention his name.. But others voted to be mention it. Well.. I just take the majority.. Sorry then.. So..! Safri will come back temporarily to visit us in short while.. I think it started on this August 23rd till Merdeka Day. As I heard thru phone conversation between myself and him. And Zalia also agreed and he also heard about the same thing. Emm.. Back to the old previous promises that he made. Quite disappointing.. But my heart feeling can sure that he will be back on the date and not to break his promise this time.

Its just like Celine Dion is singing her song upon my ears. “Its all coming back to me”..lalalala… It’s a wonderful song. Hehehe..!! As not the ghosts coming back to me as well, just like in the video clip. Urgh!! Adrenaline.. Dup-Dup-..!!

So.. Hopefully we can all meet up together this end of August 2008. As previous happy frenship all time and laughter. Sometimes. I’ll just remember the said that old folks saying that “The wheel will spin back when the time comes.” Even though the period is not so long enough. Surely the time will come.

They are too many happy and bad news to hear till this 3rd Quarter of the year. Well long journey to go. So.. Keep on happy and throw those unhappiness aside (just think about it for few second, then throw it..) Eat more vegetables and fruits to keep those fiber and maintain a good life..

Hehehe..

From the eyes of Rania Escova-Hafies (welcome back to Malaysia dear..)

Daa~

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Archithings. Powered by Blogger