Saturday, October 18, 2008

Birthday celebration on Hari Raya is lovely..

First of all.. thank you to all who gave good wishes on my b-day Mek cukup gembira when all of my best frens gather to wish me b-day. Urgh!! The most thankful is to Hafis who really give me 3 pages of message with discomfort word on my b-day. Well.. I’ll just ignore. Don’t wanna spoil the mood. Kami personally or digitally.(Lady, CA, Z and his shu-burn from KL, Abg Det, Man Haikal and Chaq Khairil) accompanied me kat Salam sampai pagi October 11. Sampai umah jer dah Subuh sgt kot. Rasa puas hati dgn kawan2 and puas hati bila melanggar rule bila tgh bergaduh. Lega la dada..

Bangun jer berbagai SMS and MMS b-day wishes mek dapat. From close frens, my ex-police frens, my ex-army frens, office frens and used-to-be frens (URGH!!). Tambahan plak Maxis is giving his most generous free airtime to talk and 1 cent for every SMS to all Maxis subscribers. Whoa..!! Its like.. not stopping reply on message and call until night.

Before that. I went to Jitra for my cousin Open House ASP Shahrim and surprisingly they celebrate my b-day that evening. Sincerely my tears dropped. My Jitra Police frens were there together celebrate the day.

Then mek dgn dua nephew mek balik. Depa syok nek keta dgn mek. Sebab depa kata mcm nek keta Rally. Of course mek bg depa pakai safety belts. Takut la gak.. mek dgn hospital ni dh besa. Tp kalau jadi apa2 kat depa yg tak penah masuk hospital selain masa keluar dari perut kakak mek itiew.. It’s a Serious Black memory to me. Emm.. talking ‘bout black is definitely at Lady’s Blog at this moment. Well.. serious black is a color but Sirius Black is a name.

Malam jer lepas menikmati keindahan mimpi yg gelap.. (nan ado mimpi la..) Aidi and Mawi celebrate b-day mek kt The Village. Best gak la tempat tu. Tenang. They comment for Spring Leaf yg opposite Old Town CafĂ© tu la. Makanan urgh.. service mcm ‘sabar menanti’. Memang tak lama la, just like spring leaves. Hehe..

Since all of my best frens are outstation. CA in Penang kot and message me with his big ‘instinct’. Mek baru sembang je pasal dia. Mek just cite kat Aidi and Mawi pasal he just being a successful curtain designer. Proud of him. But please don’t get yourself in Runway Project in USA. We really miss u.. huhu.. (miss that ‘huhu’ also..)

Well.. Its getting late.. I'm making my way over to my favorite place (Rihanna sgt.. kann..) I just go to Salam with kawan2 Penjara Pokok Sena (bukan banduan nah.. depa warden la..) Depa nganga tgk bola. Mek tgk internet la.. sekali tgk pemain bola itiew.. hehe.. Habis je bola. Mek pn balik terus review buku Medical mek. Sebab letih sgt. Tgk dalam 5 page. Trus tertidor.

That’s is all about October 11 on my lovely b-day.

From Rania’s happy and breaking hearted

Muaahh.. Daa~

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Archithings. Powered by Blogger