Saturday, July 26, 2008

I just like my life… (Now)

Like other people, frens and family is important.. DIGI also agrees that and that’s why they produce a product to ‘Friends and Family’..

My life is also related to this so call product.. Friends and Family. I agree I have a quite hectic day per day which not able to fulfill my life wif my frens and my family.. (except on Saturday, hoou.. yes!!)

To be frank.. I quite a buzy person.. Day to nite. I have couples of lovely frens who always hang out together, a kind parents and my Ex’s who always taking care of me (Thnx dear Hafis, sometimes he just being busybody on my schedule) Emm..

“Wake up” (sound of my alarm clock, which not exactly say WAKE UP, it just rang on time sated) Open up my beautiful eyes and say ‘Gud morning Ms Rania’ and smiles at one of my mirror near to my bedroom’s door at 7.30 a.m.

Emm.. so.. the first thing I do is ironing my long sleeves and slack, brush my teeth (as everybody do this, common I say) get a proper bath ( some frens know my bathing attitude, well just ignore the style) Dry up my silhouette (emm..) and I say it almost 8.15a.m.

Second phase is wearing my office outfit (which I don’t have to tell u that I have done my deodorant, perfume, and powdery to parts of my body). After all ready it almost 8.30 a.m.

3rd phase, warm up my car and drive away to my office. The time I am at the office is exactly at 8.45 a.m. Oh god, I didn’t done wif my breakfast.. Its ok.. it can be arranged.. Starts my work at 8.45 a.m sharp. Having my breakfast on 10.00 a.m (Urgh!! Just out and eat.. in the working hour)

At 1 p.m legally having lunch wif my frens and done lunch and a little shopping at 2 p.m. Lastly, finish my working hours at 5.45 p.m. But there are several things to be settled up.. then the exact time me at home is at 7 p.m.

At my home, after done little exercise (which I dance up and down.. try to convince myself that I’m in a disco). My body is a little bit tired.. another bath I take to away my sweat. Then sweet time with my TV which I screen all happen in this World by tuning on TV3 to catch on Buletin Utama until its over at 9 p.m.

Then the best part of my life begin.. Sleep ( I mean take a nap).. ZZZZZ..(with some big Zees..) after refreshing my veins somewhere at 11 p.m. I wake up (once more opens my beautiful eyes.. erk.. but this time not seeing at the mirror, coz its just at the morning i did that)

I messaging my frens, Zack and Izwan to see although they having a good time somewhere. After some replying messages, I’m up and taking my third bath.

Having a good times with Izwan, Zack, Bang chik, Abg Det, Mie, Abg Arie, and other frens at the scene until 1 a.m. So.. after that I having my own sweet time wif my metal buddy (my Laptop). Surfing the internet and replying on MS and chatting wif my outstation frens at mamak restaurant which offer a free WIFI.. So.. its all done before 3 a.m.

Well, its not it.. my dear ex will message me although I at home or still out. Commonly I will message him when I touches my feet in my lovely bedroom (Lady, Izwan and Edy: please don’t tell how’s my room organized.. was!)

Then I wash my feet and do some facial, then take a deep breath to starts my dream scene (which sometimes a little scary.. Nightmare is always scary I think..) and the clock shows at 4 a.m.

And that’s is all about my daily routine.. I think its quite a hectic day and night. But its fun.

Well, I think there are some other people who have a badly hectic day life more than me. So.. appreciate your frens’ time and try to understand someone’s schedule.. Its lovely to have a good all out wif all of u..

Gud sleep.. nite2.. sleep tight.. (warghhh.. little sleepy)

Closing up Rania’s Eyes..

Daa~~

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Archithings. Powered by Blogger